Spring Into Action. Creative Promotional Tips And Marketing Ideas For Easter
Need an excuse to breathing new life into your customer list? Is it time to reignite some lapsed client relationships and promote something new?
Look no further than Easter.
Easter Greeting Cards And Postcards
Postcards and Greeting cards are perfect for quick Direct mail campaigns. They are less costly and a good way to communicate a single offer, reminder or message.
- Add different print finishes. For example: use a die-cut version in the shape in the shape of Easter eggs to promote your offer.
Combine the power of print and digital
Easter Promotional Gift Ideas
Go one step further than the greeting card by sending VIP contacts an Easter themed corporate gift. ideally with your branding on it
Who to send to?
- Hot high-value prospects
- Say Thank you to customers who have been loyal
- Say Thank you to people who have been great advocates of your business, who have brought you referrals
- Strategic business partners.
- Your business neighbours
Start with simple treats. A low-cost gesture that will bring a smile to anyone’s face that morning.
Easter Point-Of-Sale For A Social Media Buzz
Few things can light up a space than really engaging point-of-sale especially if you are a retailer, venue or hospitality destination.
There’s lot’s more potential to point of sale and signage now thanks to smartphones and social media you can do now to get you more than a simple window dressing or
Think beyond display and window dressing to the creating an engaging visual for posting on social.
Drive Traffic Using Easter Promotions
Regardless of whether you’re sending out a postcard, creating new posters or hand-outs, there great ways to maximise the effect of any Easter campaign.
Combine the power of Print and Digital
- Drive traffic to your website with a special QR code on each Easter egg postcard. Drive them to a landing page where they can claim your offer.
- Drive traffic to your actual shop or venue. Ask them to redeem their easter discount code or see if they’ve won a lucky draw prize.